At 09:55 PM 12/27/01 -0800, you wrote:
>  When servlet is executed ResultSet
>returns null when it shoud return result of SQL query.
>

>I don't know where the problem could be but it seems
>that Java code or some type of permission is
>incorrect.  Here is my Servlet code that compiles but
>gives ResultSet as null.

I good idea is to first make sure it has something to do with the
servlet.  Try a manual run of the sql statement and see what you get.  If
you do not get a null result, then you can look at the servlet.  My
experience is that it almost always is the sql statement, and, as you
say,  permissions.  So, it is good stuff to check those first.

- micael