nice try. considering how obvious that is, don't you think we would have
tried that ?

when you click the link, it emails you something that says 'click this link'
with a really long email.  outlook express probably breaks this (though not
visibly), so the server doesn't recognize the recepient.

the human email contacts have not responded or unsubscribed any of us.
i have been trying for 4 weeks now.