From: Dong Jiang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 8:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: problem with multiple instances on Tomcat 4.0.1

Hi,

I installed Tomcat4.0.1 on a Solaris box. I try to
start multiple instances on different port according
to the installation instruction. However, I found that
I can only start one instance at the one port, the
other instances, although set to start at different
ports by server.xml, has address in use error.
Anyone has the same experience or help me on this will
be greatly appreciated.

dj