Hi all,

Has anyone seen this problem I describe below?  Tomcat 4 seems to be caching
resouce files the way it caches classes, requiring a restart of the
application every time I change a properties file.  Tomcat 3 (and other
servlet engines) did not behave this way- every time I did a
getResourceAsStream it would re-open the file.  Is this new behavior correct
or a bug?

Thanks for any help!

-Richard