Dear Sir,

I am using tomcat4.0 to deploy my webapps, but I
always get the error messages in my log file:

ContextConfig[/phoneSBC]: Missing application web.xml,
using defaults only

but my web.xml file is under WEB-INF, i do not know
why it gives me this error, i tried many many times,
and never succeed. I then tested it with tomcat3.2, it
is ok, so please help me to figure it out.

Thanks ahead.

Yi