Hey Folks!

Sorry if this is a repost ... sent it out earlier but still hasnt shown up on the list.

I'm setting up tomcat 3.2.3 on an Irix6.5 box (java sdk1.3.1) and am having problems
compiling any jsp code. Jasper fails with an Error 500 and the requisite JSPException
stack trace complaining that javac was passed in invalid flag ( -encoding ). Is there
any way to configure the options that are passed to jasper? Why am I having this
problem on Irix and not other platforms in my shop (linux and HPUX). I'd appreciate
any help if anyone has seen this before!

Thanks

Mark