Hello list,

I'm still busy with my policy-Problem from yesterday ("Give webapps
FilePermissions in catalina.policy").

I didn't find any solution yet, but I have a question about "file:".

This code I found under
"http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E":

<---snip--->
grant codeBase "file:${work.dir}/-" {
    permission java.io.FilePermission "${doc.root}/-", "read";
    permission java.io.FilePermission "${work.dir}/-",
"read,write,delete";
};

If you're sharp-eyed, you see that in the codebase the path is
""file:${work.dir}/-", while in the permission-statement it is
"${work.dir}/-" (without the "file:").

Can anybody tell me why this is so? Or is this a mistake in the example?

Thanx a lot!

Laura