From: Gerry Duhig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 11:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Securing access to pages

This is an old question to which I had an answer that worked under 3.2.3 but
now fails under 4.0.1

Using Tomcat embedded in JBoss, I want to secure access to a certain set of
pages and use the JBoss security system to carry out the authentication.

Standard stuff. But, as well as going through the JBoss security check I
want to force a user to also go through my own Login servlet.

If users only ever start at /index.htm this is easy, but if they remember
and try to come back in half way down the site, the JBoss security works,
but I need to "insert"  a redirect to my login servlet.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Gerry