Hello List,

I am currently working with Tomcat 4.0 and am encountering a problem with
the following...

<jsp:include page="someServlet" flush="true"/>
where someServlet is attaining an OutputStream instead of the standard
PrintWriter.

By reviewing the source code, I see that with the jsp 1.2 specification,
ServletResponseWriterInclude uses the PrintWriter used by the initial
calling jsp to buffer the response (for implementing flush=false).

The question is should one be able to still use OutputStreamWriter in
conjunction with includes?  If no, then why?

Thank you.