Hi

I am running Tomcat 3.2.3 and IIS on a NT4.0 server. Everything is working
with a straight "out of the box" implementation. Other than removing the
example and admin contexts what other things should I be looking at before
moving the server into a "live" environment. I'm happy that IIS is as secure
as I can make it at this point in time. Any pointers to Tomcat related
security planning would be welcome.

Regards
Roger