Hi,

My question is about webapps classloader. I wonder why
Jasper can't find classes in the WEB-INF/classes directory?
Unable to compile jsp ... cannot find import package.
I think that when a jsp is requested, Jasper has the same
classLoader of the webapps. Thus Jasper could find the
classes in the /WEB-INF/classes and in the
/WEB-INF/lib/*.jar .
I'm using TomCat 4.0.1 and deploy my webapp in a well
formed war archive. When deploying webapp like cocoon,
there is no problem for accessing the app through a browser.
If Tomcat security need adding a context in order to validate
the webapp, cocoon would'nt have work. So defining a context
for my webapps shouldn't be an obligation and I didn't define one.
To conclude, I wonder why Jasper can't compile my jsp ?
Following the Servlet Specification, my webapp ClassLoader
contain classpath to WEB-INF/classes/ and WEB-INF/lib/*jar.
Does Jasper have a different one when he try to compile my JSP?
Perhaps TomCat 4.0.1 Bug ... or mislead conception deploying
a war archive ...

Bye
Chris