Hi folks,

I have followed the very excellent instructions at
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~lampante/howto/tomcat/iisnt/ that describe
how to integrate Tomcat 4.0.1 with IIS. At this point, I have everything
working, but I am observing a (hopefully) minor problem.

When I want to add a new webapp to Tomcat, I modify
a) server.xml to point to the new web app directory (ie e:\test99)
b) uriworkermap.properties to map the request url from IIS to Tomcat
(/test99)

Then I cycle both Tomcat and IIS services.

What I notice, however, is that the new webapp is still not accesible until
I reboot: if I try to access http://localhost:8080/test99 (Tomcat direct) I
can get to it, but at http://localhost/test99 (IIS) I cannot. Consequently,
it seems to me that Tomcat is picking up the changes (since I can access the
app on its local 8080 port), but IIS is not. I am wondering if there is
something else I need to do in order to get IIS to notice the change (short
of actually rebooting *blech!*). Am I doing something stupid? Have I missed
some essential piece of documentation?

If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them...

Christian
Christian Cryder [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Internet Architect, ATMReports.com
Instant Messenger: ChristianSCryder