--- Ramkumar Menon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am getting the following error when I try
> accessing the database via a
> datasource .

Dude, this is a mostly volunteer mailing list. People
help out as they can, not on demand and not for pay.
Also, in the USA, email w/ ALL CAPITAL LETTERS is
considered to be SHOUTING and thus RUDE. This may or
may not be true in other countries/cultures. Just
thought I would let you know before you make to many
people angry with you.

=====
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hacking is a "Good Thing!"