How do I get ...
http://localhost/{mycontext} to point to Filter (default filter)
and ... http://localhost/{myContext}/f2 to point to Filter2?

I've been having problems calling Filter2. I want both filters to operate on
the same file ... so if i just type in http://localhost/myContext , then
index.html file gets Filter, same for Filter2 if I append f1 to that. The
response stream that both filters operate on must come from the same files
(i.e. index.html, etc...).

   <filter>
      <filter-name>Filter2</filter-name>
      <display-name>Filter2</display-name>
      <filter-class>control.filter.Filter2</filter-class>
   </filter>

   <filter>
      <filter-name>Filter</filter-name>
      <display-name>Filter</display-name>
      <filter-class>control.filter.Filter</filter-class>
   </filter>

   <filter-mapping>
      <filter-name>Filter2</filter-name>
      <url-pattern>/f2*</url-pattern>