Hi,
I have configured tomcat4.0 with apache 1.3.22, using
mod_jk as well as mod_web modules,
Does any one have any information about which one is
good for production purpose so i can conitnue using
it.
Also I have 3 directories on my win2000 and winnt
server, first is c:\prodution second is c:\testing and
third is c:\development.
now i have to create 3 virtual host which will server
3 web applications in these directories.
like. http://my.prod will get the jsp and servlets
from c:\production and http://my.test will get every
thing from c:\testing.
so what is the best way of doing it, i would like to
have 3 instance of tomcat so that i don have to stop
one while playing with the other, also i think there
will be only 1 instance of apache serving all request
from different tomcat server instance,
I think i should modify catalina_base varaible to
point at different directories. and have 3 nt services
but does anyone have an example which i can refer to
setup my system
Regards
Ashish