From: thys de wet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 January 2002 10:59
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: mod_webapp problem.. please haaaalp

I am having problems with mod_webapp..
Yes i have browsed the archives, no i haven't found an answer.

Heres the scenario .

Tomcat 4.0.1 and Apache 1.3.22 running on solaris 8 sparc.

Both of these work fine independantly.

Entry in httpd.conf
LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.so
         WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
         WebAppDeploy  webdav warpConnection /webdav/
WebAppInfo /webappinfo

Entry in apache error log file when trying /webappinfo

[Thu Jan 24 12:36:41 2002] [error] [client 10.7.235.141] File does not
exist: /usr/local/apache_1.3.22/htdocs/webappinfo

Any ideas please. I would realy like to get thois working.

"Oh dear, I think you'll find reality's on the blink again."
-- Marvin The Paranoid Android