> >>You can just modify your server.xml to have TC listen to 80.
>
> Thanks but I still want to serve static pages hence
> need to have apache.

NB: TC will server static pages quite happily.

Now, I've *just* been discussing this for implementation at my current
contract.  We are wondering what the load difference is likely to be on the
whole machine.  We serve approximately the same number of .jsp and .png
requests, plus a tiny amount of html.

Has anyone implemented this structure and do they have any opinions?

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk