Hi I just wonder would you please tell me how I should configure the Manager
App.
There is no any problem of using Manager App when Tomcat is running as a
stand alone
server. But when I run it behind Apache and using MOD_WEBAPP as connnector.
I got
some inner problem. These are the error messages when I run the Manager App.

java.lang.SecurityException: Servlet of class
org.apache.catalina.servlets.ManagerServlet is privileged and cannot be
loaded by this web application
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:836)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:615)
        at
va:214)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
66)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
va:201)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
66)
        at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase
.java:518)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
64)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2344)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:164
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
66)
        at
java:170)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
64)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
64)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
:163)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
66)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpRequestHandler.handle(WarpRequestHand
ler.java:215)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection.run(WarpConnection.java:19
4)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Many thanks for any help you can give.