From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 5:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Tomcat & Apache

Rich,

First of all, I'm not an expert; but until one of them replies with the
facts, maybe I can save you some time.

I've been trying to do the same thing (with NT).  Text loads right away,
but it hangs loading the 3 gif's, right?  What I've gleaned so far is
warp (mod_webapp) is not quite ready for prime time - at least on
Windows.  My take on it (and what I'm doing now), is go the mod_jk route
for now.

Hope this helps.  (And if I'm not correct in this advice, somebody
please straighten me out.)

Good luck!

Dennis