I'm locked into Netscape Server for the moment.

I can upload text-files fine with jspsmartupload, but when I try to upload binaries it
fails.  Exact same code works on Tomcat/IIS server, but does not work on Netscape
Server.

Thought it might have something to do with a proxy, but it didn't.

Does Netscape Server block binary file uploads or have the ability to do so?

Not much on the web about this.  Wondering if anyone else has run into this or
something similar.

-Dave