Hi Derek,

we use the app-driver to connect to DB2 with Tomcat 4.0.

If your application runs on another maschine than DB2, you must install a
DB2-Client. Without that you can't use the app-driver.

If your application runs on the same maschine than DB2, you must tell Tomcat
where your driver is. To do that, you can either change Tomcat-Classpath or
copy the driver to a directory in the Tomcat-Classpath. But on our system,
the latter didn't run.

Anja