Would creating a redirection work after successful A & A work?

HTTP/1.0 302 Document follows
Location:  http://xxx.accenture.com/new-location/index.html

Will this code be executed within a webapp or within a modified version of mod_webapp?

-Janek

 --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > I'm creating a single sign on plugin to
different http
servers using