I've been trying to locate any documentation on how generate an SSL
certificate(CSR)that can be submitted to Verisign via tomcat, however I've been
unsuccessful in doing so.  The link below, only shows how to create a keystore and
this obviously cannot be submitted to a CA. If someone could forward any links or
examples on how to do this, or if it's even possible, it would be much appreciated.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/tomcat-ssl-howto.html

Thank you