In httpd.conf, inside each VirtualHost, you can set the ServerAlias
directive - it will allow the same VirtualHost to recognize multiple
domain names:

NameVirtualHost 12.34.56.78

<VirtualHost 12.34.56.78>
    ServerName myCompany.com
    ServerAlias myCompany.net myCompany.org myOtherCompany.com

    #deploy webapps for this site
    WebAppDeploy     ROOT      conn  /
    WebAppDeploy     manager   conn  /manager

</VirtualHost>

This way you can have multiple domains point to the same <Host> in
server.xml. I am not sure if Apache passes the original domain name or
the aliased one to Tomcat though.

Otherwise you will have to create multiple <Host>s in server.xml and
deploy your context in each one. Does anyone know how to configure TC
to recognize the same webapp across all Hosts?

-August