Hey guys,

    I am stuck again.  This time with the virtual host section in apache.  Here is
what I got:

 <VirtualHost jakarta.domain.com>
WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /home/jak/jakarta-www/examples/
User jak
Group jakartagrp
ServerName jakarta.domain.com
ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DocumentRoot /home/jak/jakarta-www
TransferLog /home/jak/jakarta-logs/access-log
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/jak/jakarta-www/cgi-bin/
</VirtualHost>

an /etc/httpd/bin/apachectl configtest says it does not like

WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /home/jak/jakarta-www/examples/

      I am trying to get tomcat working with multiple virtual hosts.

I have the module loading fine.  But I haven't found how to configure httpd.conf for
tomcat as well as the server.xml file.

     Anyone get this working properly?  I on red hat.  But I would think the config
should be similar on other os's..

Thanks for the info,

Chad