At 03:45 PM 02/07/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Mario,
>
>     I had sort of the same problem yesterday.  Make sure your CLASSPATH
> is set correctly.
>
>    For linux I put the CLASSPATH in /etc/profile and exported it and
> everything "lit" up.
>    I am not sure about windows???

I thought for Tomcat 3.3 it ignores your classpath. I am running it as a
service, which in essence launches it from command line with the -classpath
arg. The only thing of significance that I have on that parameter is the
Tomcat/lib/tomcat.jar.

Do you know if you changed some other configuration as well?

Thanks,

Mario-