I don't believe that the ISAPI Redirector offers double wild cards,
but it would seem like what you are trying to do is:
/*/servlets/*=${default.worker}

        Like I said, I don't believe that this syntax is supported, but
there is nothing stopping you from downloading the source and adding this
functionality yourself.

        Randy