I anyone has any experince with this please let me know. It could be
just one sentence (Even just one word!). I just need to know why I can't
run my users jsp's through my warp connector...

Here's my Connector in server.xml

<!-- Define an Apache-Connector Service -->
<Service name="Tomcat-Apache">

<Connector
        className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector"
         enableLookups="true"
         acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>

<!-- Replace "localhost" with what your Apache "ServerName" is set to -->
        <Engine
        className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpEngine"
         name="Apache"
        debug="0"
        appBase="webapps">

        <!-- Attempt to define a default virtual host and a listener
     to map the user dir's  through the apache connector-->
          <Host
                name="Apache"
                debug="0"
                appBase="webapps"
                unpackWARs="true">

             <Listener
                className="org.apache.catalina.startup.UserConfig"
                        directoryName="public_html"
                        homeBase="/home/login"
              userClass="org.apache.catalina.startup.HomesUserDatabase"/>
            </Host>

        </Engine>

      </Service

   I assume I would  need  to use a WebAppDeploy descriptor to map the
   users directories to Tomcat, how would I do that for generic users
   directories (~/public_html)?

   WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
   WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /examples/
   WebAppDeploy manager warpConnection /manager/
   WebAppDeploy webdav warpConnection /webdav/