Hello,
I am getting the following error when trying to
connect to port 8443 (SSL port) via Netscape.

"Netscape and this server cannot communicate securely
because they have no common encryption algorithm(s)."

Internet Explorer gives a similar error. Checking the
archives, I've seen some people with similar errors,
but no real good explanation. I've checked various web
sites with 128 bit SSL test pages and they all work,
why won't mine?? If someone can enumerate reason's why
this might happen, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks,
Ryan

By the by, here's my Connector setup, nothing special
except the CA cert location (personally signed created
by keytool).

    <Connector
className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
               port="8443" minProcessors="5"
maxProcessors="75"
               enableLookups="true"
               acceptCount="10" debug="99"
scheme="https" secure="true">
      <Factory
className="org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory"

keystoreFile="/usr/local/java/jdk1.3.1/jre/lib/security/cacerts"
               clientAuth="false" protocol="TLS"/>
    </Connector>