I have Apache 1.3.19 and Tomcat 4.0.1 running off a Suse Linux box "A". I
can scale this config for upto 1500 users giving acceptible response times.
I have an identical machine "B".

What I would like to do is run Apache on machine A, serving requests off to
Tomcat on machines A and B, some kind of load balancing to achieve better
performance and server more users. Can somebody please point me to
documentation that shows how to do this.

Thanks.

Brown.