Hi all

I have a mapping in web.xml that looks like

  <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>mmsProxy</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

This is so that I can use a URL like http://host/mms/36123123

The servlet it's mapped to can then get the ID from the path. Simple and
working fine :)

My problem is that I have a JSP pages in the context also which have images.
The url for the image would be http://host/mms/images/logo.gif

Problem here is that the URL is not mapped and the default mapping from
above is forcing the request into my servlet. How can I set up a mapping
without removing the one above which directs all picture requests to
/mms/images and retrieves the right image

Thanks for the help
Donie