Thank's for your reply, but my web application has no particular definition. The stack
trace is as follows (root cause):

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: kitabe/SearchUtilities
        at kitabe.dal.home.BookHome.rechercheMulticriteres(BookHome.java:485)
        at kitabe.bl.Catalogue.rechercheMulticriteres(Catalogue.java:231)
        at org.apache.jsp.results$jsp._jspService(results$jsp.java:160)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:107)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.java:202)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:382)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:474)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:243)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:201)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:246)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)

If you can just have a look at it and tell me if you see anything wrong. The logs
contain just the same info.

Thank's again

Amine