                                From:   Vishal Mukherjee
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                                Sent:   Wednesday, February 20, 2002 7:04 AM
                                To:     'Tomcat Users List'
                                Subject:        Please Somebody help me

                                Please some boby help me

                                I have installed tomcat 3.2.3 on IIS4 and
had configured it as per the instruction.
                                The JSP pages work proberly from
http://localhost/examples <http://localhost/examples>  or
http://localhost/jsp <http://localhost/jsp>  but from other mc it does not
thou the html works.

                                I think i have not given proper context.
                                What Context to add in the server.xml file
for this situation.
                                The physical directory is  E:\Indorama
                                The Alias used in IIS is  ircl

                                so my intranet site is http://indorama/ircl
<http://indorama/ircl>
                                the JSP pages are located in a the directory
e:\indorama\indorama\jsp
                                so at site it reflectes as
http://indorama/ircl/indorama/jsp <http://indorama/ircl/indorama/jsp>
                                I want to know what will be the context to
be added in server.xml
                                Please help me.
                                Thanks & Regards

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
                                Vishal Mukherjee
                                IRSSL  Vashi
                                91.022.7896004.155 (voice)  022.7896020(fax)
                                "Don't take life too serious. You'll never
escape it alive anyway."
*       Ebert Hubbard

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

                                Visit Our Cement Site at
http://www.indorama.co.in <http://www.indorama.co.in>
                                Our Software Site at http://www.irssl.com
<http://www.irssl.com>