Did you try to search archives?
I read the following method in list and have already posted it here
several times.

keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA
keytool -certreq -alias tomcat -file my.csr

<paste this into the signing authority request, you get back a cert that
you paste into a new file, i.e. mySigned.cer>

make sure the root CA cert in you keystore or cacerts file as a
trusted certificate.
e.g.

keytool -import -alias RootCert -file RootCertificate.cer

keytool -import -trustcacerts -alias tomcat -file mySigned.cer

> Thanks in advice.

Anton