Hi all

I'm busy this morning with no solutions :)

Anyway, we have a rack of Tomcat servers and we need to make config changes
to them all. A bit daunting as there's 13 servers in the rack. I need a way
to propagate the config to each server in the rack. Has anybody done this or
has tomcat got any nice features I don't know about to do this.

We have files in the context root which the servlets read on startup and
also if they are modified (like log4j reads it's config if changed). We
would rather not write scripts but keep the functionality in the WAR (ie: a
java class or whatever).

We want to update one server and then this triggers the broadcast of the
config to other machines. It's a novel idea but how easy is it to keep
simple??

Ideas or solutions are welcome
Thanks
Donie