Hi guy's,

I'm using Tomcat 4.0.1 and would like to use Webalizer to analyze the access log file.
However, Webalizer not supported multiple log file and Tomcat output log file is daily
based as in file localhost_access_log.<date>.txt

My question here, is there any way to set the output of the Tomcat to combined all
together into one log file like localhost_access_log.txt without rotating the log file
into daily basic.

Please cc me a copy of any solution since I'm not subcribing to the tomcat-user
mailing list 'coz my mail box always full the last time I subcribed.

Thank you in advance.

Emanduel Chan