> These are three distinct import directives, not one import
> delimited by three newlines.

I apologise, I see what you mean - and said - three *imports* not three page
directives.

You are right about only import in a page directive, so I think your diagnosis was
correct.  I, on the other hand, will spend a day programming in Visual Basic in order
to atone for my skim-reading.

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk