From: David Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 1:23 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Apache + Tomcat forwarding with Tomcat on diff port # than 8080

Can anyone direct me in the proper direction?

I need to have Apache forward the requests to Tomcat via mod_jk but I need
Tomcat to be on a port other than 8080. Yes I have it working on port 8080
right now so I know the basic config. is correct.

Thanks in advance,
David

David Wilson
Software Engineer
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Revenue Technologies
219 Perimeter Center Parkway, Suite 400
Atlanta, GA 30346, USA
770-551-0700, Ext. 239

"Servers will be shut down at noon. Please
send all complaints to /dev/null"