Hello

We have installed Tomcat 3.2.3 on WinNT 4.0 as a service.
In our webapp we use the jco.jar - a business connector from the sap ag - to connect
to the sap-system.

since 2 months this runs very well and was never a problem,
but since monday tomcat just goes down without any logging or what ever.
sometimes tomcat goes down after just being restarted (??)

very confusing! our admins say, they haven't changed anything on this system.
any ideas?
log-file too full?

greetings
ralph