Pavel I have tons of taglibs on my app and it does not go through it twice.
it actually runs the code twice?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pavel Brun [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 9:21 AM
To: Tomcat User
Subject: JSP Taglib Explanation please

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone here that helped develop the JSP Tag concept
that could explain why JSP taglib bodies go through their
bodies twice (going through doStartTag, doAfterBody and doEndTag twice)?

This would be extremely helpful for me so I can understand
how to proceed with certain applications.

Thank you

Paul