Hi guys,

I've been trying to configure mod_jk for win2k, tomcat
4.0.2, and apache 1.3.22, and came accross your
discussion.  The problem I am having now is that
apache will not start if I put in all the changes,
specifically the line:

AddModule mod_jk.c

The error I get in the error log is:

[error] Cannot remove module mod_jk.c: not found in
module list
[emerg] (9)Bad file descriptor: Error while opening
the workers

any experience with this?  I was looking at the
workers.properties file and noticed the line:

worker.inprocess.class_path=$(workers.tomcat_home)$(ps)lib$(ps)tomcat.jar

which refers to a jar that isn't in tomcat 4.0.2, but
is in 3.3. I don't think i should copy it over should
I?

thanks in advance,

james