Hi All

I've got Apache 1.3.22 and Tomcat 3.3 working fine on Solaris 8.
I can even get Apache running chroot'ed, but I can't get Tomcat too.

I've looked all over the net and not found a HOW-TO.
I found one document that said Tomcat could NOT be chroot, (didn't
understand the reason's why, I'm not a Java programmer).

So is can it be chroot'ed and if so how ?.

I found a few documents that said the security now in Apache/Tomcat means
that running them chroot'ed is not really required, is this true ? (hope so,
it would save a lot of effort :) )
Any document pointer's as to why this imaybe true now would be helpful ?

Thanks in advance

Max