On Tuesday, February 26, 2002, at 12:25 PM, John Wadkin wrote:

> I'd give you the URL but I'd have to give passwords and
> stuff... It goes
> like this:
>
> servername/webapp/servletname/stringofnumbers

I had some JSP pages that worked on Netscape but not Tomcat. It
turned out that Tomcat wanted to see a "=" separating the
name=value pairs. From your example above, it looks like you're
just trying to pass some numbers so you don't actually need
the "=" (informationally), but Tomcat does to pass it on through
the request.

Simply adding the "=" fixed it for me. Now, sometimes I'll add a
label as the value, like: thedata=a_label, which is a visual
convenience but ignored by the backend.

Just my experience.

Ken Martin