Hello everyone.

I had posted a similar message before, but either did not get replies or
missed them.

I am using a JavaBean in a JSP page. This bean draws charts and graphs
depending on supplied data...

When I call the JSP page directly from the browser, the graph displays
properly, and no error messages are dumped to catalina.out.

When I have a servlet forward to the JSP page, the graphs display
properly, but I get a message in catalina.out:
java.lang.IlligalStateException: getOutputStream() has already been
called for this response.

When I have a servlet include the JSP page, I get garbage in the
browser, and the same message in catalina.out,
java.lang.IlligalStateException: getOutputStream() has already been
called for this response.

I had seen posts regarding this error, and believe that I saw something
in the bug databasee, but still no solution.
Is this behavior 'normal?' for JSPs / Servlets?

The bean that I am using to create the charts is called jspChart, and is
at:  http://www.javaside.com/u_jspchart.html
This URL contains a sample JSP page, so any servlet that includes /
forwards this page should produce above results.

I would apprecieate it if you could BCC me in your replies, to make sure
I get the message.
Also, if you have any other solutions for creating charts/graphs
dynamically, with the ability to include/forweard from servlets, I'll be
more than pleased...

Thanks in advance!

Dmitry