Sorry, my mistake. I misread your message thought you were using IIS....
Hamish

-----Original Message-----
From: Eswar.K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 11:40 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Apache does not load images!!

hi guys,

My system setup is like this.

tomcat has been integrated with apache with mod_jk.  When I send a request
directly to tomcat(post 8080), all the images are loaded appropriately, but
when i am sending a requet to apache(port 80), few images are not being
loaded. What should be done to avoid such a problem?

hope to get a speedy response...

thanks in advance.

Regards,
Eswar