Hello,

I am trying to create an environment that will assist in debugging jsps, i think one
of the basic ways to do debugging is through logging, I want to log various request
coming in along with the request parameters, i checked the access loggs but they only
logg GET request also it doesnt logg the parameters, is there anyway i can logg POST
request too along with the request parameters, i can possibly use a filter to do it,
will that be a right approach also can i configure a filter to run for all the
servlets? Also is it possible to logg something like forwards to another page and
including other pages, also if you have any other suggestions to add features that
will assist in debugging that i can implement i will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Nitin