Hello,

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 02:06:00PM +0100, Reto Badertscher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> does it happen when a form is submitted? I have this kind of behaviour
> occasionally when submitting a form with many input fields - never tried
> with Tomcat 3.x.
 Yes, it happens _only_ when I submit a form. I do not have many input fields,
only some. I do not know what can be the problem, but I may help the
developers with any information, if they need any.
 I do now know if it is browser related or not, but I do not think so.
Anyway, I use mozilla-0.9.8. I will test Catalina 4.0.1 and/or Tomcat 3.x.

Cheers,
GCS
--
BorsodChem Joint-Stock Company  Linux Support Center    University of Miskolc
Software engineer               Programmer              System administrator