Hi,

I have been trying to setup JDBC Realm authen with mysql and  have hit a
dead end.
I have been following the posts but my errors don't match what others are
getting.
I'm sure this is a config error on my part but I just can't seem to figure
it out.

When trying to startup Tomact 4 I get the following error in catalina.out I
have also attached the
relavant server.xml entries.

SERVER.XML

<Realm  className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm" debug="99"
              driverName="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"

connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://crypton:3306/authority?user=tkadmin;password=tkadmin"
               userTable="users" userNameCol="user_name"
userCredCol="user_pass"
           userRoleTable="user_roles" roleNameCol="role_name" />

CATALINA.OUT error

Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.0.3
Catalina.start: LifecycleException:  Exception opening database
connection:  jav
a.sql.SQLException: Invalid authorization specification: Access denied for
user:
  'tkadmin;[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: NO)
LifecycleException:  Exception opening database
connection:  java.sql.SQLExcepti
on: Invalid authorization specification: Access denied for user:
'tkadmin;passwo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: NO)

Thanks

randy