Hello -

I am trying to integrate Apache and Tomcat with the warp connector.

I am following the instructions at:
http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-4-unix.xml
which are dated March 6, 2002, so they aren't too old!

I have followed the instructions exactly as stated on my RedHat Linux 7.2
platform.  I am not using the RedHat Apache, but rather I built it from
scratch.

Per the instructions, I added these lines to the very end of httpd.conf

<IfModule mod_webapp.c>
 WebAppConnection conn      warp  localhost:8008
 WebAppDeploy     examples    conn  /examples
 WebAppInfo /webapp-info
</IfModule>

When I run apachectl configtest, I get this error message:
Syntax error line xxx
Invalid virtual host name

The line number is the line that is:
 WebAppDeploy     examples    conn  /examples

I cannot figure out why it thinks this is a virtual host name, or what I
have wrong that is producing the syntax error.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Paul Phillips