From: Ashutosh Aman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 2:25 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Manager App in 4.0

go to $CATALINE_HOME/conf.tomcat-users.xml file where CATALINA_HOME is the
directory where you have installed Tomcat.

Add one line
<user name="Me myself" password="and Tomcat" roles="manager" />

or you can insert the role manager in one of the existing role.

shutdown and start Tomcat and then
http://localhost:8100/manager/list

I see you are using port 8100. Default is 8080 unless you have changed it.

Good luck
Aman

e-mail is strictly forbidden.